Estate sale June 9th & 10th, 9-2
108 Magnolia Ave., Nokomis, FL 34275
Fine collection of original art, textiles fro the Middle East and China, signed and dated Distaff’s -Greece, powder horn- Morocco, huge hot pot – Cairo, Ramadan Lamps, Cairo, Headdresses for men and women – Saudi Arabia, 4 panel 100 year old door- Korea, several camel decorations – Saudi Arabia, hand blown glass – Greece, copper tray – Egypt, hand painted leather mats – Bedouin, gourds for carrying water – Kenya, bento box – Taiwan, Minertette – Saudi Arabia, leather bottom baskets – Yemen, wood bell – Cairo, door – Iran, so much more.
- Art by Enza Quagnali, Rebecca Hagland, Owen Hunt, signed print Dali, Mary Ellen Arcneaux and others.
- Several boxes of yarn Pundt and some not, boxes of weaving materials, baskets making supplies, open and unopened, huge collection of gourds. Loom, vintage spinning wheels and more modern sprinting wheel.
- Small boat with motor, several fishing rods, tackle, life jackets, etc.
- Huge assortment of tools, large table saw, tool boxes, lathe and more.
- China, glassware, silverware, pots/pans, etc.